Land Explorer is a mapping tool to help people and organisations access information on land. With Land Explorer you can find suitable sites for community-based development projects - and gather the insights and evidence you need to make sure your project is a success.
With Land Explorer you can…
- Understand the land around you with integrated Ordnance Survey Maps.
- Explore the ownership of land around you with full access to commercial land ownership data.
- Discover information like flood maps, agricultural classification, areas of special scientific interest, and more.
- Annotate your maps with a selection of drawing and annotation features.
- Measure distances and areas of land and identify features that interest you.
- Collaborate and share maps with your communities.
- Export data in a range of formats to use with other software tools.